Monday 17 August 2015

KALABANGANZ INTERVIEW WITH PERANTARAAN FANZINE

Kalabanganz didn't have many interview..and as far as I remember since this 2nd generation of the band formed in 2010 till now its only two interview we got which is with a local music magazine KONSERT in 2010 and this one with the great PERANTARAAN FANZINE made by our long time friend ADIEK from INSIDE.Since the interview is made last 2 years so its kind of dated already but whatever..its not like your guys couldn't check t our fucking facebook pages for an update news ?hahah..Enjoy..Killer time..A deep heavy Rain-Vin Lap and a fucking beers!Thanks for the beer Adiek anyway!hahah -ToxikSmokers- 


01.Hell-o Naz.. What the latest news from KALABANGANZ?! It seems your toxic music has been attack my adrenaline & possessing me to doing an ‘editor’ job again after I’d took a long break (6++ years?!) in clueless martyrdom. Ahaks.. I can’t see any young’s editor has existed so far from Sabahell anymore, maybe only 1 or 2 ah. Huhuuu.. So the old-fart is back to protect this tradition (looks Bob Agigi, Jorn Seth, etc etc.. & ME. heheee). Ahaks..
-Hahah..Thanks for your word Adiek and fuck yeah we are glad that ur like our Psykodelikz Metal Punk Madness.Its definitely an honor for us in the Kalabanganz.Fanzine is a legacy of the great 90's underground scene and I am personally as someone who's spawn from the 90's Extreme Metal scene of course much prefer fanzine more than anything else but time change everything just simply changing to be more advance and fast.So Me just following the flow whatever it is...Whatever,Just don't stop doing this brother!Keep the fanzine spirit fucking alive in this pathetic internet domination of age! Anyway,Back to Kalabanganz,There's nothing much lately Adiek except that we are in the middle of writing and preparing our new song's for our next album.So far four song's is complete and got 3 or more to be done before we entering the recording studio again.Nothing could be confirm yet at the moment about when we'll gonna do it as now I'm pretty busy with my original band MANTAK but hopefully could steal a time for Kalabanganz in this fucking year.We'll see.

02.Well.. “Beer, Sex & Black ‘N Rollust” is a killer album for sure for me. I love the ‘raw & roll’ (that’s what I called it!!) sound of it!! It seems KALABANGANZ is the ‘1 & only’ that successful deliver such music so far from Malaysia.. Ya! Maybe there some band doing a same formula like you, but not in the ‘raw is law’ field I can say. Yeah.. But, that’s album was release somewhere in 2012 ah.. So, how’s the response from the maniaxx collector?! Well, honestly to say, I hope that’s album will re-release again in a pro-CD.. Or in pro-tape, & maybe 12’ vinyl ah.. Yearghhhhhh..
-Once again thanks for the fucking compliment Adiek.Well...you can say our music is kinda experimenting by combining the old school punk music to the 90's kind of Black & Death Metal as well as the 70's psychedelics Blues/Rock into one fucking music ! Yes,of course there's already many band's in this fucking world playing the same genre like Abigail,Barbatos,Whiskey Ritual,Bonehunter and many more but when you listen to them music and us you can hear the differences through our psychotics Black N' Roll/Metal Punk sounds.I dare to say its preety much almost original though maybe not yet reaching to that fucking level.Yeah,to be honest we kinda bit disappointing when we saw it is just an cd-r release by Blackwinds Prods but nothing much we could do about it and the song' in the cd's is kinda bit old recording,Its already done almost a fucking year before its release due to there's no label interested to release it at that time.So you know,In our head is simply just to finally release it rather than keeping it freeze without nothing.But however we are now seeking for a label who perhaps could release it in a professional audio cd pressing and Vinyl format.Any label interested out there..drop me a line.

03.By the way, for you info.. I will doing a bootleg compilation that’s will feature a bands from Sabah only. I named it ‘SABAHELL : A BOOTLEG COMPILATION #1’ (& I’ve try to spread it with this SABAHELL : A PAPER FANZINE #1 project).. So, KALABANGANZ ‘Blood & Metal’ anthem has been chosen by me to feature on it.. What do you think about my taste bro? hehee.. So, tell us what this ‘Blood & Metal’ all about?!
-Cool,No problem Brother just put the song's then.Yeah,I think the song's kinda suitable for your infernal compilation project Adiek, as you perhaps can catch it through the title itself 'BLOOD & Fucking METAL' it is simply about our unholy loyalty to the extreme Metal music despite of numerous fucking weirdo trends spawn in the so called music fucking scene.BEING OUT TO DATE ? WE DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK !!WE ARE EXTREME METAL LEGION EXTREME METAL WARRIOR..FUCK OFF !....hah..

04.What was KALABANGANZ situation right now bro? A project band or.. what?! Can you explain it in details in here.. I know Cho was got involve with DEMIZER & MI-SCUZI, Man with DEATHEVOKER & you, Naz with MANTAK, etc.. except Eddy. He was the founder of the band, but it seems you’re the one who took all the responsibility ah..
-KALABANGANZ never was only as an side project or whatever we call it band.Don't you think we are pretty much old to form a band just to waste our fucking money just for this shitty hobbies things?Well at least couldn't afford for that..hahah...but yes in the same times,it is we can say a 'more relaxing or less stressful' comparing with ours original band.But don't get me wrong in this,it of course doesn't mean we are aiming to earn a fucking money through Kalabanganz which everyone knows it just a fucking impossible to do that. hahah...but you know,when we are throwing lots of money behind it at least we got something in return so we wont feel that waste very much.You know. Anyway,yes all of us inside the band got our own fucking original band but so far its not really a big problem to us since we only messing with this band anytime when our main band got nothing to do.And as for me of course you might already knew that MANTAK is always be my main priority...Well,I just continue the responsible that Eddy was since he's just couldn't do it anymore today(You know..Like getting old,families etc in short other important matters in life responsibility) and I don't mind about it at all since I like to write/composing music anyway...so you know...

05.I know you’re the one that create a devastating & killer riff in this KALABANGANZ camp ah.. My question is, why didn’t you create such a ‘raw & roll’ formula in MANTAK?
-MANTAK has already got its own sacred fucking trademark as we know like those bestial speed,aggrasive fucking bonecrushing way of hellish Extreme Metal..So,its better to keep it that fucking way. Kalabanganz and Mantak is a two different band in every fucking way.For a while back then,I always wanted to play something different from Mantak but don't have a fucking time as i'm to busy with Mantak fucking helltivies..And also kinda lazy to find someones as lineup to do such things.And when Eddy ask me to help him to re-activate Kalabanganz I though its a best way to unleashed all my unholy fucking ideas which has been stranded long time in this fucking brain...hahah..o that's how its begin then.And Anyway,there's no point of me to play in another band if it is just the same kind of music as Mantak then if like that..Better just stick with MANTAK alone rather than wasting my time just to play in another band which basically no different with Mantak,don't you think so ?So that's it...

06.So.. when we all can see a new ‘raw & roll’ toxic monster from KALABANGANZ?! I knew you already got a new songs for KALABANGANZ, coz I’ve witness it myself a years before. Hehee.. Oh ya, did Frank SYD & Billy Hatred still a sessionist for KALABANGANZ?!
-Like I have said in the 1st question,We still haven't got any clue yet about when we'll gonna hit the fucking recording studio again as for now I'm bit busy with Mantak..Hopefully around this year..we'll see..time will tells..Except Billy yes Frank is still in the band.

07.Well.. I don’t have a plan to doing a long interview session with you right now, maybe next time ah. Hehee.. By the way, explain me what & how is a ‘Bluesphemer’?! yeah..
-hahah...The 'Bluesphemer' is simply 'Me'..enough said hahah..

08.Ehmm.. oh ya Naz! Honestly.. I hope you will change the KALABANGANZ logo.. ah.. please!! Heheee..
-For fuck sakes you think its easy for me to that fucking logo!!!??It took me 1 fucking whole night motherfucker !!! hahah...But yeaaa,ur rigth..Actually me also thinking wanna change it into a bit more simpler...We'll see..

09.Thanxx Naz.. Stay ‘toxic’!! I know it’s make your creativity grow & grow every years. Yeah.. 
-Your welcome and thanks for the support too Adiek! Yup..I hope so we'll see..That's of course If I'm not ended at some kind Mental asylum in next few years.Hahah




No comments:

Post a Comment